Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lisa Choi Part 2

I'm going to visit lisa in the hospital i think tomorrow. I want to see how she's doing and i wanna bring her flowers. and just hang out with her. The cops said she was on so many drugs there'd be no way she would remember my mother, or myself. But i never really listened or cared about the opinion police officers held anyway. I bet she does remember. More to come.
As for a rehab counselor it would be difficult because not only do i need to become an excellent engineer, but now invest my unstable emotions into people who are sufferring from addiction?
It could only work if i continue to excel and understand math concepts, i need a strong balance between the two fields.

V.J. Rodriguez wants to be a rehab counselor, so there is a lead on that.

My brother returned from australia, and he is one tough mother effer. I admire his minimalist attitude. I hope to work full time and leave the house to him. I would like him to inherit my mom's home, and not myself. He deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment