Thursday, June 17, 2010

14 day Fast

Why am i fasting? I am fasting for purity, and because i am seeing lots of crap going on. I am fasting for 14 days, and first i wanted to fast all meals, but settled just for breakfast. I started on 6/12.

The first two days, i just watched what i ate, and read the word a little more. I am fasting my bad language, I am fasting against my flesh. The first day, i just ate nuts, prunes, and a protein shake. I ended up eating dinner cuz i was hungry.
The second day, i just prayed and let everything out, i didn't eat breakfast but i had lunch.
Today, Thurs, day three i believe, i ate at 11:00am a burrito, and didn't eat breakfast. but i didn't honor my time with God. I played and beat a video game instead. I am overwhelmed with my grandparents, graduation, and all this other crap that is going on.

I am doing a study of Isaiah, and learning about the faults of Judah. it is really great stuff.

My hope is that i can begin helping other people. but i am spread out too thin...school, family, and church. I need freedom to do something.
I like worship music, and want to continue playing, but there are bigger things politcally i wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment