Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey There Spencer!

Okay, so i have the courage enough to admit that i have a Crush, and publish this online for the 'res publica'.  
  Yes, i do have a crush.   

One thing i noticed about having a crush, is new "fantasies" or "visions" enter in my mind.  As soon as i noticed i had a crush (on a woman of course) i started envisioning a different future for myself. I started thinking of things i should do to accomplish that.  BUt there's this small voice that reminds me, "just because you've imagined something, doesn't make it so."  
   
   Now here comes the political strings.  Question #1:   How do pursue this crush without revealing that i have a crush?  

This is contradictory, I know.  THe answer seems simple, "why not just tell her you have a crush."
 I think i would like to see her in her most natural form, a form not affected by love.   I read by Victor Hugo something about love.
 It goes like this: "love is sweet.  Like sugar.  Too much love is not good for the brain, and you can get sick from love."

(Victor Hugo is my favorite writer of all time)

I would like to avoid the overwhelming feeling of love, and just 'be normal' i suppose.  That's what's in my head.  I don't think that is possible however. 

 Love makes smiling a hell of a lot easier, that's for sure.
I saw old pictures of my aunt patty, and uncle rick visiting in chicago, right when they were at the height of their love.
  It was cool seeing the boyish nature of uncle rick.... that lazy dog smile.   LOVE.  

I think if i had a wedding, i would do it very unconventional. 
 Here's the requirement list ladies and gentleman, and homosexuals

1) The groom would wear no shoes
2) the groom's tux would be hand sewn, homemade
3)  The music will be awesome.
4) there would be a crapload of flowers
5)  Vegetarian food, maybe a cake
6) Hooter's Girls.
7) AC/DC
8) Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment