Thursday, January 29, 2009

The End of my Crush of 2009

Okay and now is the end of my crush of 2009. I hope to have at least 5 to 6 more attempts. How do i feel? A little disappointed, but i've felt worse. Here's how it went down:
I have gotten missed calls from my friend in the past, never cared so much to return them. ONe day i thought, "hey i wonder if she's single?" So i called her up and made plans for dinner.
We had Pho soup, and learned alot about each others' lives, and school. I told her about my cousin, and we had a good time out. I ended the night early with a exremely brief hug.
I remember some conversations we had, she asked me if i wanted to get married, i told her "YES!!!!"
she asked me what my standards were, i said, "how do you standardize a human being?"
I spoke about death, and whatnot. I probably freaked her out, so i kept the night really short.

She told me she needed some help on her computer, I ended up buying her two christmas gifts.
And i actually fixed her computer which was my favorite part of the trip.
We had green burrito afterward, and the food was really disgusting. The guy didn't even serve Leslie her meal right, and i got really pissed off.

She told me, "hey i want some peace"
I knew i was making her uneasy. I spoke to her about my passions of riding my bike, and doubling majoring.
she askd, "what motivates you?"

I told her i liked those questions.

I had some weird dreams after I hung out with her.
One of my dreams after i hung out with her meant "i desired control"

The end.


I feel disappointed, and need to be more independent i suppose.

I think people's ideas of me, they think i'm going to stay single for awhile. I would like to finish my school, but am open for a relationship. But now I wish for something to help me on my way.

It is quite true that i misjudged her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment