One thing with wimmen is that you have to be empathetic. You need to think of them, in your mind you need to trace their movements, you need to track their moods, and understand their minds. Be cautious of it.
When with new people bring good energy, and push a little bit in conversation. It is okay to be rude a little, but as long as your playful.
I met a girl named maggie and she said,"oh we never met because I was in choir and you were in band."
and said, "oh THAT's why, because you were in CHOIR!" I stressed a rivalry between choir and band, and was a little vocal. she shyed away.. but it is okay.. I came off a little too overconfident perhaps
And then there's this other girl whom I've sent videos of RHCP, but this isn't the right approach, I think it would be better not to introduce my interests, but see what she's into. my approach was just to pitch the baseball, and see what strikes, and what is swung at perse.
I start school on monday , and have a tutoring appointment. tutoring is important because it adds units to my average, and will average my gpa. I am taking spanish and eng 221. I would like to get into eng 301, but it looks doubtful.
I am trying to make up transfer credits for USC. I need to take a diversity class, eng 301 (possibly) and two other classes for GE.
When I have my orientation on december 5th, I will meet with a math advisor, and an biology advisor with the purpose of approaching biology research and biophysics.
I have a long way to go.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment