has the internet taken over our fucken lives? I joined an online dating bullsite and we will see. You can find girls your attracted to, and my selection is totally biased on images of the women and how they present themselves. knowing this kinda sucks. "I'm on their just for personality" bullshit! you look and select girls based on attraction, and how they appear. "too slutty" "too fat" "bad picture" , and so on.
one bad picture and the whole thing is off!
I posted funny diverse pics. I chose one sexy one, one relaxed one, and one goofy one. I also posted pics of me camping and nature. I will upload alot of pictures once my bros computer is fixed. I will put up there alot of photos from my bros achrive ranging from Sequio's and pictures over the years. let them fucken see all of it. .. FUCK trying to narrow down the "good pics'. the viewer already knows that your only gonna put up "the good ones" so fuck it. I want my pics to fucken be honest and shit. FUCK YOU! haha
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment