I am learning the importance of etitiquette. "never make someone else uncomfortable"
say pleasant things, listen carefully. watch.
Be on time, investigate.
by being pleasant you can investigate further. by asking politely you can dig a little deeper.
I asked a friend for a favor, and he denied it by laughing at me and blowing me off. I learned to see her more clearly. To unveil. to remove the disguise. to see something clearly. Etiquette allows us to also become disguised, only in order to approach something we want. to become smoother, to allow for flux and flow.
I do not care about becoming married, but sociallizing with others makes me see myself, and makes me practice etiquette. Last night I spoke with chris and his girlfriend and was friendly with them, and gave them attention. this was a start
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment