Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meeting With Pastor Terry

I just had lunch with pastor terry and we spoke about passion in life, growing into manhood, edgeride's book. He asked about how i became a christian. he admires that i prefer to associate with non-christians. I spoke to him how i like learning about the outside view of our own christianity. i admire the way he thinks. he is very diplomatic, he is pretty humble. i was surprised what kinda car he drove. he drove an older lexus but with Altoids laying on the seat floor. That was funny.
He wears nice clothes and has a fancy watch. I have a Bulova watch but i chose not to wear it because i want to live my life without any notice except the kingdom notice. He really admires me he said. but he was genuine.

he asked openly about my personal background, of getting saved, family, and what not.. . and it was weird that i had to talk about it in a objective way.

I told him some of my goals of wanting to work at the Mercy House, and it seem to strike a chord with him. I am going to start an organization next semester which will allow me to volunteer at the mercy house in fullerton. very local.

local kinda guy.

It is important to give up the desire to be married! i must learn to die in every way in order to live. "real warriors die anthony"

i didn't want to ask about his personal background with stephanie and stuff but i am praying for them. but i haven't really been praying alot lately. getting tough


not going to date leslie! i want her to see the difference in what i've become.


Terry knows alot of stuff. he is right there.


tattoo ideas:
I want to get a tattoo of jesus wearing a turban teaching the 12 disciples who are sitting down next to him.

I want to get a tattoo that is a scripture verse for warriors. since that is the mode i am in...

1 comment:

  1. he talked alot about method and motive. methods may be off, but as long as you have the right motive that 's what counts.

    great words

    i am also taking down my blog from facebook in respect to Pastor Terry. i think he is solid. i am done being open with my complaints. the big picture is how i lead my life.

    ReplyDelete