Friday, May 29, 2009

Los nietos Middle School

today was my last day at the Los Nietos middle school, and I was actually really really saddened to leave that school. I knew I left a piece of my heart with those kids. Valeria, Eddy, Becky Lee, thalia, Bolinski, desiree, Angelica, samuel, emmanuel, daniel, aliejo, J.C. (the funniest kid on the planet), Jasmina, John H., John, Robert, Bianca, Vanessa, and others. Alfred, mario, Emily, and others too. When I got laid off at mercury insurance, I really didn't care. I distinctly remembered feeling relieved from that job because I constantly wanted to find ways to leave that place without losing my reputation or my "face", but I really grew tired of the culture at that environment. but at los nietos, I left feeling really saddened. I wished I could have said goodbye to more of my students. My ideals go well in a place that really needs them. I will miss my team that respected my and liked my contribution and energy. I do not miss my co-workers at Mercury Insurance, and I hope to not see them again for quite some time. Allie hetrick was culpable for my struggle, and the work was deletiourous. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment