Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christian Beliefs

I am writing this to declare my stewardship to the world.

I am reading a book "the Children" which tells a story of a young man named Lawrence who held his Christian beliefs, and followed them in the face of trial. I pray to be like this man.

I have come to further my relationship with christ, and wish to study Mathematics, and social science so that I can make a positive difference in the world, and also share the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I believe a leader has a depth of knowledge in Christianity, the bible, political science, history , and knows how to come up with effective lasting solutions.

Math, for me, can open doors to using Math to build effective things for people in poorer countries.

My goal is to visit Olewethu in Southern south Africa who I have supported, and my mother supported for over ten years. He has no education, but we give WOrld Vision organization money each month to help him with his necessities and hopefully open the doors of Christ to him.

I wish to meet him in summer of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment