Saturday, October 29, 2011

Exercise and Christians

Today i completed wasted chris' time. I asked him to ride with me, and I ride to enjoy the scenary, he rides to fly at 21 MPH. I suspected this because his bike is riddled gear. He wants a new bike, light, but his steel frame makes him work harder. what a fool i was to buy such a nice bike! but I know without my bike, i couldn't get up the places I want to see... with it. I felt horrible when he said that his foundraiser failed, and I was apart of that failure. Ouch. that wasn't right. I could rationalize it, but I realized I didn't support him...

I completely wasted his time. I told him that I wanted to go on a bike ride, but was invited to write cards to Russians... he critiqued me as a failure, but I don't think so. because it has been months said i rode my bike. I needed to write it. They call me selfish... but I am busy.

I talked about healthy mind.. he agreed.

What a sad day.

He needs to be with a different crowd.

I learned much however, it is important to surround yourself with people better than yourself. that is how we get better.

as for the october tithe... the winner may be the dream center... nothing else came my way yet./

No comments:

Post a Comment