My cousin ricky is getting married, and i congratulated him. by becoming happy for someone else, you let them be happy for themselves. It is quite dramatic for him to be married because it is said that he is rushing it. I however, disconnected from the family drama and don't care much because I understand each person must live their own life. I explained that to my aunt that I was apart of Ricky's upbringing, but he is moving his life into a new area. It is important to "stay in touch" and keep communication lines open. However, I am committed to my work and study and love what I do.
My mum opened up a restaurant and it seems to be going well. If it buckles then my fears will become true, and my studies will end. I know it is possible to find a way!
Scott emails me political subjects, but when I emailed him vocabulary, he held indignate views toward me. I let it go, because I was encouraging him to go to school which is something he never wanted to do.
With alcohol, there will be no alcohol for my aunt's wedding but I wish to have a beer afterward. I uesd the word , "getting hammered " when i mentioned it to her, however, I like to drink a beer. I will not have more than two. In my opinion she abhors tattoo's and alcohol like a strong conservative republican ideals bend toward. I respect that, but at the same time, drinking a few beers is not a crime.
I have been reading books by leo tolstoy, and his views are incredible. there is so much detail woven into what he writes about society and aristocrats, and even mentions the ordinary folk. It is very vivid, detailed, and it is like a persian rug. Very fine details.
I do not wish to become married, I wish to study and continue my work.
I wrote Natasha K. an email, but I am not bothered that she wrote me back.
I have watched a student Melissa, and have a situation with her because when we studied together she would observe my character, and would ask me personal questions that were not related to math. When I work , I was using profanity, and she said, "i thought you didn't say "eff" bombs"... I remarked, "i am not perfect, is anyone in this room perfect?"
Then she touched my arm and asked me about my bracelets, I told him "don't touch" because I felt she was invading my privacy. I just wished to study Math, when i was with the group I know that I was helping the group, which is my desire. I am servant to those interested in Math. I prefer to study alone, however I will not neglect or isolate myself completely from others. It is too easy to fall into that.
I have not been playing many video games, it is better to read instead. However, last semester I used the video game to turn off my brain and manage stress. It worked because I held a 3.71 and stayed away from drugs and alcohol. this semester I wish to replace video games with chess and reading.
I keep a diary of words that I am learning. Speech is important.
I also deleted my facebook because I am a private person.
One book i wish to finish is "thoughts and opinions" by albert einstein.
So far I realized that he was heavily introverted, and wrote "a frugal life is the best life" he also wrote "what more in life can I ask for than a chair, a violin and a book"
I admire this... but I am me.
okay, off for now...
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment