i met a man at the beach listening to dennis prager talking about the prop 8 appeal. i talked about politics with him and how it is important to stay active in our faith and in our civil liberties. He told me that I needed to "keep on with what i'm doing because i have to, The lord won't allow otherwise." he also said to me, "you're different...that's a compliment". i talked to him about how American culture seems really roman to me , roman in its' extravagance... and how we think of ourselves... he called me different. I told him that i'm not materialistic, and he was superprized
He said i need to keep pushing on.. it was a great word of encourangement. I learned that the christian faith is led by living life. Not exactly what i expect from a "formal" church... but it is met by a personal relationship.. how he personal speaks to me... when i'm all alone... when i'm on my bike... when i'm walking...when i'm quiet... when i fight with my brothers...
when i pray... these are my responsibilities...
I must take on my own destiny!
I feel like i've been slipping in my pure walk.. today i had a vision where Angels were watching all of my private thoughts on television in front of other people. and i was embarassed.
I need to guard my heart and thoughts.
Also I forgot what i was going to write.
I 'm sort of writing a dark song on the piano...based on the psalms... i would like to put it together..
I've been reviewing math and stuff...
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment